Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to Making a House a Home! I'll try to make an entry everyday on our homes, being frugal, homeschooling, recipies/cooking and being a good servant for God, or just some of my "thoughts" for that day!

Comments are welcome, and tell me a bit about yourself if you do!

A small "bit" about me:

  • I am a sinner saved by Grace: We believe that all people are depraved sinners and are saved wholly by grace through faith in Jesus Christ, and the requisites to regeneration are repentance toward God and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ (Luke 13:3-5; John 3:16-18; Acts 20:21; Rom. 6:23; Eph. 2:8,9), and that the Holy Spirit convicts sinners, regenerates, seals, secures, and indwells every believer (John 3:6; John 16:8, 9; Rom. 8:9-11; 1 Cor. 6:19, 20; Eph. 4:30; Titus 3:5). We believe that all who trust Jesus Christ for salvation are eternally secure in Him and shall not perish (John 3:36; John 5:24; John 10:27-30; Rom. 8:35-39; Heb. 10:39; 1 Peter 1:5).
  • I'm a homeschooling/SAHM to our dd (dear daughter, born April of 1997)
  • My dh (dear husband) is home from work right now on disability (except we are still going "round & round" getting it "ok'd")
  • We have 3 dogs and 4 cats (quite the zoo at times; and my dd wants a "pet"??)
  • I'm the oldest of three children (1 of each, sister & brother)
  • I've lived in OH my whole life
  • I like to collect: milk glass, teapots, bells, collectable thimbles
  • My favorite color is purple (even though I think ALL colors are beautiful)

That's just a "small" bit about me...I'll add more as things come about!!

No comments: