Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Our Christmas Tree

We finally got our Christmas tree up! I like our tree (except I would love for it to be pre-lit ~ really don't like stringing lights) . We have to have an artificial one (due to allergies & asthma) but it looks as real as an artificial one possibly can.


This year dear hubby threw on strung the light (from a distance you can't really tell that they aren't meticulously wrapped up and down each branch circling the tree with out any of the wires showing...ok I digress). Audrey hung the garland and we all hung ornaments.

I love reminiscing over the ornaments. Each having some special meaning or memory!

Like those they remind us of the true meaning of Christmas!


The one's made by my granny, who died in 1988
.

Those that celebrates a special event in our lives.... like our first Christmas in this house,


or our daughter's first Christmas!


and our beautiful star!


We drank hot chocolate, walked down memory lane and decorated a beautiful tree!

2 comments:

Not Slim Shady said...

The one of me is in the center of the tree because I'm the center of the universe.

Tammy said...

That's right Pumpkin, you are!

Love ya,
Momma