Tuesday, March 09, 2010

A Template Change, A Letter, and Another Bento

You should see a few changes here at MAHAH! First, I've switched the template to 3 columns. It's taking me a little while to get used to the new template! I keep looking for things on the right sidebar. With that change came a need for a new background, which I found this cute one at Hot Bliggity Blog.

 ~oOo~

In other news... we received our "letter" from the United States Department of Commerce, informing us that "in about one week, you will receive a 2010 Census form in the mail". Thanks for the warning!


~oOo~

I also tried making Audrey another bento (our first one was last Tues.). I
 still haven't gone "regular" grocery shopping,
so once again, I went with what we had on hand.

 Clockwise from top left: dill pickle spears, turkey, cheddar & mustard sandwiches, bbq chips, cheddar cheese sticks, the other half of her sandwich and carrot sticks with ranch.

The dressing I put in a tiny Smidget Tupperware container.
Perfect.

No comments: