Friday, December 31, 2010

Wow, another year is almost over! It's seems like just yesterday we were excited ringing in the new year 2000! Now here we are heading into 2011! Time flies!

2010 highlights!
  • January: my "baby" brother turned 43, and celebrated his 16th wedding anniversary; Tracy (niece) turned 37; Matthew (nephew) turned 35
  • February: Bear (our "canine" child) turned 9
  • March: Patch (a "feline" child) turned 6; and Avery (our newest niece) celebrated her 2nd birthday
  • April: Audrey (our little baby) turned 13! Mark (bil) turned 49
  • May: Oliver (another "feline" child) turned 7; my sister celebrated her 2nd anniversary; and I turned 50 year's old O.o! Keegan graduated from high school. May also brought some sorrow this year. A dear life long friend Danny died at 50 years old. My aunt Ruthie also lost her battle with cancer
  • June: my "baby" sister turned 45
  • July: Keegan (nephew) turned 18 
  • August: Britainy (niece) turned 25; my mom & dad's 53rd anniversary; Keegan left for college
  • September: Penny (yet another "feline" child) turned 16; Cassidy (niece) turned 16; my mom turned 72; Rudy & I celebrated our 19th anniversary; Chapman (nephew) turned 10
  • October: Janie (niece) turned 3
  • November: my dad's 74th birthday; Britainy moved back from Florida; Aaron (nephew) turned 6
  • December: Rudy's 53rd birthday; Bridget (sil - the baby of the family) turned 41 O.o!!; Larry (nephew) turned 36; Shane (nephew) turned 37; a wonderful celebration of Christmas with my family.
We had a very blessed 2010! Prayers for continued blessings in 2011!

No comments: