Sunday, December 30, 2012

Birthday Updates for December!

We had a very blessed December! I didn't post any details during December except my birthday wishes to my  Rudy & Bridget and my shock at how fast Christmas was rolling around this year!

Here's a few pictures of Rudy's celebration at our house!

Collection of "The Three Stooges"

We usually make Rudy's cake. This year we were going to pick one up at the grocery store.
The only "marbled" cake they had was this... pink, yellow & green!

Full of candles!

Call the fire department!
 Our family always celebrates birthdays on Sundays at my parents. With Rudy's birthday December 1st and Bridget's the 6th we had both their celebrations on the December 2nd
Notice the missing "t" on Bridget's name?
 Of course Rudy & Bridget both need the help of Janie & Avery!




post signature

No comments: