Saturday, April 16, 2011

A Fabulously Frugal Birthday Gift!

My niece Avery turned 3 on March 27 of this year! For her birthday I made her
a craft kit of her very own!

I got one large plastic container with a handle that clamped closed. Two smaller vertical containers with dividers about 2" deep, and one small horizontal container with dividers about 4" deep.

The containers I found at Big Lots for $2 & $3. I also found the tablet, construction paper, markers & crayons there for $1. 

Everything else I found at the Dollar Tree. Packs of plastic pony beads, regular & foam stickers, and pastel pom-poms!





As you can see, everything went together perfectly, and I got a very personalized birthday present for under $20!

As you can see, everything went together perfectly, and I got a very personalized birthday present for under $20!

No comments: