Sunday, August 28, 2011

First Things First

I'm so sorry I haven't posted anything new in such a long time. But, I was in Washington DC getting the budget on track, no um... abducted by aliens, no, that's silly... climbing Mt. Everest! Ok, I don't have an exciting excuse. I was just busy here around the house, and seemed to never have time to sit down and post.

So, how about some random pictures from the past few weeks!

Audrey's sunflowers


Audrey & Bear


~oOo~

Our nephew Shane at the street party! (the street party was yesterday, so much fun)
We even had music!
More street party "in the circle"!
Our neighbors son Tyler, our neighbor Brian and his sweet dogs Jay & Luna, and Samantha our great-niece!
~oOo~
My niece Britainy's tip! 
(the backside of the bow)
A tree carving near our house, very cool!
A family a geese out for there afternoon walk!


Hope you enjoyed the pictures! 

No comments: